Time Out Staff: Meet Manon!


We have had a few new staff members start recently and we should really introduce them to you. First up is Manon Revuelta.

Tell me about what you've been studying?

I have just finished a BA in Writing Studies and Film, TV and Media. 

What were some of your most influential books growing up?

One Hundred Years of Solitude, Momo by Michael Ende, Sylvia Plath's poems

What are your top 5 favourite books?


And what new released are you most excited about reading or have recently read?

I just read The Incarnations and loved it so much I didn't want it to end! I am really excited to read David Mitchell's new book, The Bone Clocks, and Yotam Ottolenghi's new cookbook. 

What do you love to do other than read?

I enjoy writing, films, making feasts, and Settlers of Catan. I also play in a band at the moment called Shacklock Meth Party.

Check out Manon, Michelle and Lucinda reviewing the new Murakami here: